Thursday, November 03, 2005

Raya Pertama...

Many things happened today...

1. First of all..Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf zahir dan batin! Today raya pertama mar...

2. I went Borders at Toilet, wanna find out nursing intervension for case study. At first i try to find it from books, and then, i think the person beside me who looking at those medical referrence book is a doctor, and so i brave myself to ask him something...in the end...wahaha...he makes my life easier!!! He indeed is a doctor so i ask him about the nursing intervension thinge... wahaha...my work so far can say half done la...hehe...

3. Hmm...another thing...hari raya ma...so i sent a messege to him lo...maaf zahir dan batin, and he sent the same to me...minta maaf zahir dan batin...if i really memaafkan dia zahir dan batin i should still contact with him...but i dun wan!!! I dun want to contact him anymore...don't ask me why, i dunno how to answer you.....he makes my life so complicated...haihz....

4. Know what...i actually found out that no one visited my blog before...oh well...nevermind...i open this blog also sendiri syok saje...still new...nothing much...i want put this and that in my blog..but i dunno how to do...haihz...(TNC will say : dun 'haihz' la...very fast old wan ar!!!)

5. I chat with my cousin but i dunno who he is at first...he added me? or i add him? dunno...at first i tot he is a hacker, he hack me and go in my list, cuz i have a friend experienced this...and then he say he dunno how to hack, so i tot he is my classmate or something cuz he say my name sounds familiar...Yoon Fong? yoon fong? yoonfong? huh???? who ler hor? in the end he actually is my cousin...wahaha...my handsome-and-cute cousin...miss you so much...=p

6. I miss someone so much!!!! dunno who ler hor??? i wanna tell him something...but dunno berjaya or not...if i brave enough i think can gua? hopefully ler...

7. 生活里有许多的不愉快、烦人的事情,但我从来不说那种“如果时光可以从来”的话,因为如果时光可以从来, 这一切就不会那么珍贵了! -五月天
如果时光可以从来, 我依然会选择同样的路。 因为如此,我才会认识你, 才会有永远难忘的回忆…

Comments:
Hi Yoon Fong! Am I the first person to visit your blog? *runs around the blog doing a jig*

Hahaha... I believe blogging improves the flow of one's thoughts, or at least it allows some channel to release of our emotions and thoughts; much like keeping a diary. But this blog is open to anyone, so post carefully =P...

Just dropped by to say hi =). I guess I'll be working part time in ss2 during the Nov and Dec hols but I don't know where yet.

Well, take care and study hard. Hope you're having a good time studying... It should be fun, not tiresome ^_^v... Bye!
 
thank you so much jaclyn!!!! thanks for visiting!!! congrats you are the first one! hehe...
thanks for your advice, too!!
all the best in everythinf you do!!
 
I like this area, u hv developed a good and nice blog :)I will visit again next time. Wish u hv a great success and victory in all ur field. (Thks for ur previous comments in my blog)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]