Saturday, November 12, 2005

A student council meeting...

11 nov 2005, this is the meeting date..i wrote this when the meeting is still going on...

Bored! I found when a meeting has nothing to do with Art & Culture, the meeting seems to bored to me. I just sit on my comfortable red-coloured chair, stand by my pen and paper, but has nothing to jot down. It's nice to meet my president again, but not the tutors and CI advisors. Our principal passed a message tha she will be coming to the meeting, but she haven't shown herself yet...
Oh my gosh! So bored! Finally, my president has something to do. Oh well, i'll have something to do later, but not regarding the SC. Something to do with the post mortem report. I smile to my friend. She smiles to me, too. 'So bored....', he agreed with me. In fact, if i ask the SC is this meeting boring, i will get the answer 'NO' from their mouth, but a 'YES' from their heart. Oh, oh, how good...got drawlots for sports day..consider a game? Hehe...nope. I think it's just a ceremony. 'A' for apple, 'B' for boy, 'D' for donkey and 'E' for elephant. i know it's hard to change when we learned this since young, but we have to change since we are in the professional line. I think America, Belgium, Canada and Denmark sounds more mature. Finally, someone brought this out...one of our tutor bring it out all because of someone said 'sem5 is donkey'...wahaha..so funny...oh well, don't laugh..be professional..president angry liao...eveyone makes mistake.. And talk about "mistakes", i recalled wk. He always say "sorry Jesus" immediately when he did something wrong. So faithful.
Our principal, she came, well, quite sometime already, she DOES interrupte alot! Wow, you really cant imagine how funny is it. No T-shirt suddenly, save money for Pakistan. Cheerleadings competition must have appropriate judges, no male judges at least. Lol. Erm..great war between them..president of SC explaning all. No results for the 'war'...yet, but most importantly, I am not involved in this. Bla bla bla...noisy...erm...i didn't really mean that, but i just don't like arguement.
The SC actually ends crazily!!! President of Art & Culture will be the consultant for the coming Majlis Muhibah, and vice president will be the head for the organizing committee.
===============================
And the conclusion is...i have lots of work to do after this boring meeting...i got so shock when this meeting came to the end.....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]