Monday, October 15, 2007

Faithful

Faithful lyric
There's distance in the air
And I cannot make it leave
I wave my arms `round about me
And blow with all my might

I cannot sense you close
Though I know you're always here
But the comfort of you near
Is what I long for

CHORUS
When I can't feel you
I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you
I know you still hear every word I pray
And I want you
More than I want to live another day
And as I wait for you
Maybe I'm made more faithful

All the folly of the past
Though I know it is undone
I still feel the guilty one
Still trying to make it right

So I whisper soft your name
And let it roll around my tongue
Knowing you're the only one who knows me
You know me

CHORUS

Bridge
Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as loss to me
You are all I want
You are all I want
=====================================

This song sang by Brooke Fraser, my best friend send all the songs in her latest album Albertine to me and i find this song very meaningful...

this is a love song, to whoever it is; but for me, it would be more like a love song singing just for God and Him alone...

"...
When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same, When I can't hear you, I know you still hear every word I pray...The comfort of you near is what i long for..."

Sometimes, God may be silence...cant sense, cant feel, cant hear Him at all... but i know, You are here with me always and never leaves me alone, you still listening to all my cries and also praises...and when You're quiet, i know You want me to learn something, You want me to be more sensitive, to be more patience...and as i wait for You, maybe i'm made more faithful to You...

i really dunno what to write anymore, since the lyrics described my heart well enough... there are times when i really sense God, those days i feel very joyful and i can have a sense of peace even though i'm facing a problem... but there are also times when i cant feel Him at all, i feel like why everything just going out of my way?? even a small problem can cause so much trouble, to me and also the people around me...but these are days where we need to learn to be still and knowing God is with us, He kept silent becuz He wants to know how strong it is our relationship with Him..do we know Him well enough? He kept silent cuz He already taught us during the days when we can feel and sense and hear Him, and now is the time where we need to apply what we have learn...and at the same time, He wants to know, how faithful are we.. when He is silent,
do we loose our hearts and go for idols? or do we be still and read His Words for guidance?

God knows us well, when He is silent, He aspect us to apply what we've learn... He won't leave you alone till you drown, He is always there to watch us and ready to pull us through anytime...

My Dearest, Thank You! (^.^)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]